Message from Mom

Hello All,

I am Brittney's mother and I would just like to share some things that I have experienced on Britt's road of Divine Instructions. #1. I know that my daughter has a healing anointing on her life that will never be changed as long as God says the same. My child is a special child she is different from most teens. Not disrespectful, still a virgin and a strong believer in Christ. She is a joy in my life.

Okay on to this journey, this has been rough as with any parent but I know God is so Good and that he has to get the glory. As mentioned earlier Britt is slowly improving and all glory goes to God. This has been a real challenge for me but through it all I have been able to pray for other kids, see the manifestation of healing and to allow the spirit to talk with me and console other ICU parents. I have grown very close to the Hamlin's family as their daughter and Brittney has traveled similiar roads.

God has been so good and the opportunity to see lives changed and healed because my child is in the Divine Instructions stage has been absolutely breath taking. I have had bad news and discouraging news, but when doctors say no.......MY GOD still has a yes. I know what you make happen for others God will make happen for you and we will continue to pray for all the ICU families as well as our own. Thank you to all of those that are petioning heaven on our behalf. God bless and keep all of you forever and ever. Amen

LaQuanda Williams

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Phases of Brittney's Healing Manifest

Eight Days & Counting...

We've Been Here Before