Email Comments

"WOW! Every time I get the emails my heart jumps! What a wonderful GOD we serve... through him all things are possible! My prayers continue to flow up for Brittney and her recovery."


"I pray for you constanclly and so do the teens at South Elyton Bapt. God bless you and may He continue to heal you."


"I just wanted to stop in and say AMEN!! AMEN! AMEN!!! God is all knowing his strength continues to spread through us regardless of what physicians THINK, WE KNOW GOD IS ALMIGHTY!!!!!! Brittney is constantly in my prayers as well as the praying family who supports her and keeps her moving stead fast to what GOD has in store for her."


"Brittney! What can I say? You continue to show me and others that there is nothing to hard for OUR God. I have faced so many challenges since this chapter of your life began. At times, I must admit they have seemed too much for me to bear. Then I see you....God's Word in flesh. You continue to remind me of God's promises to me. You are an impossibilty...yet God's opportunity for a miracle. Yes, God!

As you enter these next couple challenges...I join your amazing family praying that God will keep you in the surgery, focus you for your rehabilitation and strengthen you...as well as your family. I praise God for you, and the blessing you have been in my own struggles.

Your other brother [in Christ]....Ben"


"What a victory! You started walking! (I say, 'started' 'cause there's no stopping you now!) The lyrics to a certain song popped into my mind when I read of your wonderful achievement.

'... the enemy's been defeated... ' Yeeeeeeeha!!! Jesus, the Lover of your Soul is right there at your side. Strengthening all those muscles, and being your rear guard and your foreguard.

I saw pictures of you on your website and wow! What a beauty! You have a magnificent smile! There was a fairytale that went something like,'...when a baby smiles for the first time, the smile breaks up into a million little pieces and they skip off as new fairies.'

When you smile, I think it breaks up into many little prisms of Jesus' love, and touches hearts...

Here's to a FULL recovery for you. May the Lord continue to have His Hand of guidance over your precious life, and may He Bless you with abundance in EVERYTHING you put your mind to. I trust, that your healing now, will be swift, so that you may go out there and testify of His Awesome Goodness. May you lead LOADS of people to Jesus.

Much love and excitement for you,

from Heather in South Africa."


"Hey Brittney I had a vision of you walking to the altar at church yesterday. I know God is already waiting on you when you get there. He's laid out the path for you. You'll speak to us and we'll receive the word from the Lord that He has for his children. I love you girl!

Love,
Erica B."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Phases of Brittney's Healing Manifest

We've Been Here Before

Eight Days & Counting...