New Phases of Brittney's Healing Manifest

We are rejoicing in all things and thanking the Lord for all He is doing in Brittney's life. This past Sunday with the help of our pastor and her older brother, she walked in church. In addition to this, whenever she goes somewhere outside the house, she walks from the car to her bed with the support of mom and big brother.

Brittney will soon be taken off anti-biotics because her blood level is much improved. We are believing God that this time when she comes off antibiotics that the infection is completely gone and never to return.

Next week, Brittney will visit a new school for people with developmental disabilities. She's scheduled to start soon. In this new school, she will receive full rehabilitation services: occupational, physical and speech therapy. So, we're excited about this new phase in her healing process. Our prayer is that she will be fully alert, responsive and receptive to the new school, teachers, students and especially to rehabilitation.

On the 18th of this month, Brittney is scheduled for a two day hospital stay. On the 18th she will have her monthly blood transfusion/exchange, and on the 19th she will have surgery replacing her feeding tube for a new one. They surgery will only last a few minutes, but she'll have to be put to sleep. We're praying for complete success with both the blood exchange and the surgery.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support in faith. We are still, DAILY, seeing the healing power of God manifest in her life ... be it a look, a sound, a word... Brittney is daily showing us that God is yet alive and holds true to His promises of healing, health and long life!

-The Williams Family

To leave a comment, write to BrittneyMonyse@ymail.com.

Comments

  1. Brittney! What can I say? You continue to show me and others that there is nothing to hard for OUR God. I have faced so many challenges since this chapter of your life began. At times, I must admit they have seemed too much for me to bear. Then I see you....God's Word in flesh. You continue to remind me of God's promises to me. You are an impossibilty...yet God's opportunity for a miracle. Yes, God!

    As you enter these next couple challenges...I join your amazing family praying that God will keep you in the surgery, focus you for your rehabilitation and strengthen you...as well as your family. I praise God for you, and the blessing you have been in my own struggles.

    Your other brother....Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney is an amazing person in so many ways. It was a pleasure being her teacher at Shades Valley and I miss her everyday. The services she will receive at her new school will help in her recovery. Although Brittney will not be at Shades Valley, she will always be a part of the Shades Valley family. She taught me so much as a new teacher. I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to be her teacher and case manager.
    Virginia Oleinick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! This was the best Praise report ever!!!! Brought tears to my eyes - the Power of Prayer is AWESOME!!!

    I will continue to pray for the next steps in the healing process both for the school for rehabilitation and the upcoming surgery.

    Praise God! I am dancing :) Made my day!

    Heidi M.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We've Been Here Before

Brittney is Turning 26 This Month!