"Praise God!"

This week's blog post is from "Auntie Latonja" who (with her husband Dedric) were our guest family members this past Sunday at church. It was Brittney's first day at church since being hospitalized.

Hello Family, Friends and Loved Ones!

I pray that the message reaches you with GOD’S FAVOR and ABUDANCE and Most of all his “LOVE” … I am finding myself wanting to LOVE more and more since Joyce Meyers has started this “Love Revolution”… Anyways…

Just wanted to give you all an UPDATE on A MIRACLE!

Yesterday my Husband and I went to Worship w/our Niece Brittney! We all sat as a “Family” and it was SO AWESOME!

The Church was just OVERWHELMED w/ LOVE for Britt, Excitement to SEE her when the Dr’s Had Given up on her and The SEE the GLOW of a MOTHER that didn’t/hasn’t given up on her child!! It was Phenomenal!!

During Services, Brittney “Babbled” but out of the guts of her belly she managed to scream out the words “PRAISE GOD” as a BABY was being Blessed/Dedicated to God… WOW! Just a WOW! Moment!!!

GOD is an AWESOME GOD and he NEVER LET’s GO of our hands because “HE IS ABLE”

I encourage you to let someone that you don’t usually let know that “You Love them” (Love them with the Love of the Lord…)

Be Blessed and Have a Great Day/Week!!

Tonja

Praising the Lord b/c PRAISE IS WHAT I DO!!

Comments

  1. Comment from Angela Lewis via email reply:

    "Yes HE does! I have been praying for this child ever since the first email I read of her illness. Although I don't know her, I prayed intensely for her! It broke my heart to hear of her condition. I guess with me not being able to bear children of my own, everybody's child is "my child" and I always want the best for kids.

    Anyway, I'm so thankful for her life!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Phases of Brittney's Healing Manifest

Eight Days & Counting...

We've Been Here Before