Healing Prayer/Confession for Brittney

The following prayer/confession was taken from the website http://www.PatsysMiracle.com It's been altered slightly to reflect Brittney's situation. -- Patsy went through some very similar challenges as Brittney and she came out a winner! She's fully functioning and able to do all the things the doctors told her husband that she wouldn't do. Her husband stood in faith and also made this healing confession over Patsy every day. Please join us in making this confession over Brittney as often as you can.

"Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your Living Word. You said that your Word is life to those who find it and medicine to all their flesh. Today, by my confession, I apply Your Word to Brittney by giving voice to it.

You said in Psalm 139:14 that she is fearfully and wonderfully made and that Your works are marvelous. I declare that You made Brittney and she is a marvelous creation.

I speak to sickness and disease today and proclaim that according to Philippians 2:10 that they must bow down to the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Every name in heaven, on the earth, and under the earth bows its knee to Jesus' name.

I speak to Brittney's body todayand I declare that I have authority over it. I command it to receive the Word of God. Matthew 8:17 proclaims that Jesus bore Brittney's sickness and took her infirmities.

Heavenly Father, I thank You that the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in Brittney and makes alive her mortal body.

I speak to Brittney's brain function, lungs, kidneys, heart, bones, cells, tissues and immune system and I command them to line up with the Word of God. Brittney's immune system will destroy sickness and disease in her body and performes its job; for this is what God created it to do.

I thank You, Father, that every cell in Brittney's body responds to Your Word. Your Word permeated through her body from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. I confess that the Word of God is being make flesh in her.

Psalm 103:3 declares that You, Father, forgave all Brittney's iniquities and healed all Brittney's diseases. They no longer belong to her. Father, that is Your confession and I make it my confession also. I don't judge by the sight of my eyes, I judge by Your Living Word. It is Your Word that lives in Brittney and brings healing and health to every part of her body.

Heavenly Father, I rejoice at Your promise of divine health. You said it and I believe it! Today, I declare that we will see Your promise of healing manifest in Brittney's body.

Healing is Brittney's today because Jesus paid the price two thousand and nine years ago. Father, You so loved Brittney that You sent Your Son to die on the cross so that she could experience life on Your terms. Today, I declare that Your abundant life is manifesting in Brittney now, making her whole in spirit, soul and body.

In Jesus' name and for your glory -- amen."

Please feel free to use/adapt this pray for yourself, your family memember and anyone you may be praying for who's sick. I know that Patsy and her husband would be please to know that you too are using this prayer/confession and seeing results so please feel free to contact them via their website. Be blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Phases of Brittney's Healing Manifest

We've Been Here Before

Eight Days & Counting...